2017 marks a critical year for Bullion Exchanges and among the most renowned refiners worldwide- the Royal Canadian Mint. Bullion Exchanges is excited to introduce the all new limited edition series – Canada the Great (CTG) honoring the spectacular Canadian National Parks and Historical Landmarks.
Please join us as we tour across Canada to some of the most iconic and beautiful destinations that the wonderful Great North has to offer. This one-of-the-kind series is a result of the successful collaboration of Bullion Exchanges and the Royal Canadian Mint in celebrating the Canadian beauty and uniqueness.
“Canada the Great” represents the small journey into the RCM’s homeland and its spirit through featuring the best and most significant Canadian National landmarks. This magnificent country has treasured its astounding natural beauty and riches, and has long been among the uppermost tourist visited countries on the planet.
Through this new series release, Bullion Exchanges would like to focus on some of the magnificient destinations to visit. In addition to probably the most famous waterfall on the planet, Canada has countless amazing and historical sites to visit.
The first coin to be released in this amazing new series will be the 2017 10 oz Silver Canada the Great CTG Niagara Falls $50 Coin. The Niagara Falls $50 CAD will have the greatest dollar denomination for a bullion coin that has ever been released from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Bullion Exchanges will announce the following coin releases within this series at a later time. There more than 150 amazing sites, places and figures that we would love to feature in this particular collection.
CTG Potential Coin Designs to come:
- CN Tower (Toronto). The largest TV and radio communication platform that serves the Toronto area.
- National Banff Park. 6641 square kilometers of unparalleled mountain scenery and the beautiful Moraine Lake nestled in the heart of the magnificent Canadian Rockies.
- Toronto Zoo.Canada’s premier zoo known for its interactive education and conservation activities and unique wildlife experience.
- Old Quebec. A historical neighbourhood of the Quebec City, the capital of the province of Quebec in Canada.
- National Canadian Hockey team. An internationally renowned and highly praised sports team.
- Old Toronto City Hall-the symbol of Toronto and the one of the city’s most prominent structures.
- Yoho National Park in British Columbia.One of the main attractions of this park is the Burgess Shale designated by UNESCO in 1981 as a world heritage site.This splendid park is a dream destination for hikers.
- Ottawa’s Parliament Hill.The famous historical 19th– century building.
Bullion Exchanges firmly believes that this series will be an absolutely unique and highly worthy addition to any precious metals portfolio. Canada the Great is a state-of-art gift and an educational and meaningful addition to passionate collectors, and a sought after collectible option for the long-term investor.
We will update information about following coins in this magnificent CTG series on our website bullionexchanges.com. For any questions about purchasing this series you can simply reach us at 800.852.6884. We are open Monday-Friday, from 9 am-5 pm EST.