Gold is breaking out due to geopolitical concerns and continued conditions of negative real interest rates, says Lior Gantz, editor of Wealth Research Group.
On technical aspects, gold is at a five-month high and surged above its 200-day moving average for the first time since November 2016.
For four months, we’ve been researching some of the most advanced strategies to own gold, as we want to store wealth, but also grow it.
This led us to a provocative idea of finding a pure money holder.
When we realized that such a company exists, we took a position ourselves and drafted this letter to legendary speculator George Soros.
We wrote to him:
Your guys ought to set up a meeting with this CEO.
You’ll get a schooling in the proper way to advance a junior mining company, and your people might learn that the new generation of resource entrepreneurs are actually value investors and genuine business builders, like yourself.
Studying 40 years of your investment history, we saw that your Quantum fund achieved its best results during the 1970s, when gold was breaking out, the Fed was raising rates, and real inflation was negative to zero.
Since this is much like today’s economic condition, it would be to your benefit to keep an open mind and sink your teeth into this deal.
Here are our bullet points for you:
1. This CEO also heads one of the only companies in the U.S. that produce a key energy source. He has made shareholders 500%, 600%, 700% and 1,000% on numerous occasions.
2. We already know you’re a master gold speculator and seasoned sentiment trader.
Know that this stock is an ideal vehicle for gold investorsit outperformed gold bullion by a factor of 31:1 between 2015 and 2016. While gold rose 24%, shares gained 748%.
It also outperformed all gold ETFs and baskets of juniors and majors (red line).
In fact, it was among the top five performers on the TSX Venture Exchange in 2016.
3. Business model: We know you invest in sophisticated businesses that have simple models and easy to understand profit structures. This company is a “mineral hoarder.” We’ve put together all the highlights on this business model for you HERE!
Wealth Research Group
This speculation is world-class. It’s solid enough to intrigue the likes of billionaire George Soros, and I have no doubt you should be sinking your teeth into this stock today.
The timing couldn’t be better. They just announced a gold acquisition, are fully cashed up, and the shares trade for less today than what Vancouver’s top institutional investors financed it for just six months ago!
Here are the FULL details.
Lior Gantz, an editor of Wealth Research Group, has built and runs numerous successful businesses and has traveled to over 30 countries in the past decade in pursuit of thrills and opportunities, gaining valuable knowledge and experience. He is an advocate of meticulous risk management, balanced asset allocation and proper position sizing. As a deep-value investor, Gantz loves researching businesses that are off the radar and completely unknown to most financial publications.
Want to read more Gold Report articles like this? Sign up for our free e-newsletter, and you’ll learn when new articles have been published. To see a list of recent articles and interviews with industry analysts and commentators, visit our Streetwise Interviews page.
1) Lior Gantz: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies referred to in this article: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies referred to in this article: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies referred to in this article: GoldMining Inc. has a marketing agreement with Gold Standard Media. I determined which companies would be included in this article based on my research and understanding of the sector.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Streetwise Reports does not accept stock in exchange for its services. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article.
Charts courtesy of the author
from The Gold Report – Streetwise Exclusive Articles Full Text https://www.streetwisereports.com/pub/na/17400